- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Why Chinese People Eat Sea Horse
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- India’s Incredibly Cool Hand-Drawn Movie Posters
- Prosthetic Noses, Red Wigs, and Whiteface… American Characters in Chinese Films
- Why Chinese People Eat Ants
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- Nazi Fashion in China
- What the Fortune Teller Told Me (Hong Kong)
- Why Chinese People Eat Deer Penis
- One Ghostly Cambodian Ruin
- About Andy Deemer & AsiaObscura
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- The Sick Collector and His 1000 Pairs of Shoes
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- A Huge Pile of Gorgeous Old Thai Movie Posters
- Learn How to Speak North Korean
- Those Creepy Japanese Videos, Finally Explained
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- The Best Place to Eat and Poop, Together!
- Philadelphia CheeseSteak Ice Cream
- Awesomely Steampunk Portable Corn Roaster
- Pyongyang Too: A Tribute to Guy Delisle
- A Huge New Horde of Hand-drawn Indian Movie Posters
- The New iOS Game From the Creators of AsiaObscura
- 18 Terrible Moments from a Taoist Hell
- Red Onion-Flavored Red Wine
- Gorgeously Gory Paintings in a Burmese Temple
- American Imperialist Bastards in a North Korean Comic Book
- Outrageously Cute Korean Cosplay: The 21 Favorites
- Beijing’s Dongyue Temple and Their 19 Incredible Taoist Gods
- Why Chinese People Eat Fried Worms
- Sweet gruesome statue asking for donations
- A Postcard from Erenhot
- On Horse Meat Sashimi
- The Taj Mahal… Murder, Incest, and Fratricide
- Small Children Feeding Live Animals to Tigers in a Chinese Zoo
- A Sweet New Batch of Indian Movie Posters
- Antilia: The Most Gratuitous House in Mumbai
- Another Diana Pose at the Taj Mahal
- The Eko Nugroho Flower Suit Lives On
- Mad Costumes Across Asia
- Porn, Rats, and Antique Projectors at Sri Lanka’s Classic Cinemas
Tag Archives: toys
You've seen those sexy collectable figurines around Asia, right? You know the ones... in Singapore malls, Beijing shopping centers, all over Japan? Nervous kids and creepy adults browsing the aisles... subtly saucy... Creepily paedo... GABOOMBAH with sweet pink hair and sword. Who buys these things? Who actually sets one of these ladies on their shelf, ...
Who is Totoman? Nobody knows. But is this Totoboy? Totoman reeks of charm, and a deadly smile. Maybe this is Totoman! Totoman likes his grapes deseeded... ...and his ladies, too... He lives on old potted meat in stew. And could this be Totobabe? Mama says it's true. TOTOMAN!!! Totoman Korean Toy Museum and Store, 169-2 Gwanhun-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul , 02-725-1756 Admission ₩1,000 ...
Zombies -- along with time-travel -- are banned in China. (So don't watch my Beijing zombie music video, Zombie Girl. Or buy a bootleg copy of my movie, Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead.) But that doesn't stop Plants vs Zombies from becoming China's favorite videogame. You hear the theme song ...
Siam Paragon Shopping Mall's elaborate (and incredible) Blythe exhibit offered up some leading costume designs for the creepy oh-so-slightly-pedophilic 1972 Kenner doll, which has captured the hearts and sewing skills of, well, at least a few dozen fans. From Wikipedia, "There is a network of hobbyists who customize the doll for resale and create ...