- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Learn How to Speak North Korean
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: tombs
Dark and modern and ultra-creepy, the Hanyangling Museum of Xi'an is empty of tourists, but crammed with pits of naked, two-foot-tall men. It's something like an explosion in a doll factory, or a scene of marionette massacre. Their silk robes and wooden swords and wooden arms rotted away centuries ago, leaving them unarmed and armless, ...