Buy Indian Posters
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- A Noble Slave and an Imperial Cannibal
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Celebrating Easter in China…
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- Nazi Fashion in China
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: Taishan
In Chinese, hello is 你好。 What? Can't read characters? Just say knee-how (or nǐhǎo1, nixao2 or niihao3). What about the reverse, though? How do Chinese learn English if they can't read Latin alphabets? Can you use characters, instead? Can "Hello" be written as 河罗 （héluō4). Can "Who is he?" be spelled out as "夫，衣寺，希" (fu ...