Buy Indian Posters
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- A Noble Slave and an Imperial Cannibal
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Celebrating Easter in China…
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Nazi Fashion in China
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: Shravanabelagola
This weekend we trekked down to Shravanabelagola, to see the 57'-tall statue of a naked god, apparently carved from a single piece of rock. It was big. It was holy. It was awesome. But at the same time, something about it looked so very familiar...
Shravanabelagola, India We were in this tiny village to see a 57-foot naked man, towering over everything, but he wasn't the only thing to catch my eye. Wheat-pasted to every surface -- crumbling walls and old wooden shop doors -- amazing Jumbo Circus posters! Now I'm not a huge circus fan. It's not that I have moral ...