Also from Andy Deemer…
The AsiaObscura Book
"Dancing dwarfs, Nazi cosplay, and children feeding tigers... phenomenal!" - Complex.com
The Stormglass Protocol
"A Bond adventure for kids... Undeniably entertaining." - Kirkus
"A brilliant twist on the classic theme... captivating." - ForeWord Clarion
"Action-packed and fast-paced... barrels along with a cheerful intensity and no shortage of middle-grade Bond-style adventure." - Publishers Weekly
Stormglass for the iPad
"Truly immersive. ★★★★½" - 148Apps.com
"Rich graphics, an immersive storyline, and puzzles that will have you turned upside down." - iDownloadBlog.com
"Pulls the genre out of its stationary roots." - JayIsGames.com
"Perfect" - The NY Times
"Terrific" - Entertainment Weekly
- The Quirk of Bangalore Palace
- Why Chinese People Eat Deer Penis
- Why Chinese People Eat Sea Horse
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese People Eat Ants
- Another Little Bangalore Boat Church
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Lucky Fruit (and Ain't So Lucky Fish)
- Hello Kitty & Cuppuccino!
- Be an Old Man, Have a Young Wife, in Laos
- The Romance Park of the Heart – an abandoned Beijing theme park
- A Sweet New Batch of Indian Movie Posters
- 18 Terrible Moments from a Taoist Hell
- No Panking!
- Stepping on Human Skulls in Bangalore's Black Magic Graveyard
- Dr Shankar's Wonderful Collection of Brains and Other Medical Obscura
- A Museum of Nightmares in the Shadow of the Eiffel Tower
- All the Fortunes on Hong Kong's Temple Street
- Wonderfully Crumbling Old Cardboard Castle
- North Korean traffic lights… um… robot ladies.
- Fiendishly Fun Photo Ops at World Park
- Collapsing Caves, Dead Spelunkers, Corpse Robbery, and Big Mike's Mystery House
- Chinese Giant Salamander – a tasty treat!
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Celebrating Easter in China…
- The Ossuaries of Paris…
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- A Lovely Moment from Ghungroo
- Beijing's incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- The Disastrous Fall of Sanmao
- Keep the Evil Away For Chinese New Year
- M. Deyrolle's Lovely Collection of Taxidermy
- This Has To Be The Worst Massage Of All Time
- Lady Di's Forgotten Career?
- Outsider Art Kangaroos at the Beijing Zoo
- Beijing's Dongyue Temple and Their 19 Incredible Taoist Gods
- Coolest King Photos, Ever
- Siamese fighting fish
Tag Archives: sex
Two small dogs are attacking a homeless man, while I'm nursing my lingering fever with sidewalk kebabs and a bottle of Yanjing beer. One of them bites at his ankle, and he hobbles away, cursing while diners beside me laugh, and the wind picks up again. I shield my face from the sand. This ...
If you've been wondering about the creepy Japanese videos I've been posting -- videos of girls staring blankly at the camera for a minute, then uttering a single short phrase -- I'm finally ready to offer an explanation. They're called "ミテルだけ" (pronounced "miteru dake") which means "Just Looking" or "Only Looking." I first heard about ...