Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- Celebrating Easter in China…
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Nazi Fashion in China
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: most popular
Happy 61st 62nd birthday, China! (And happy 39th birthday, me!) In honor of this grand celebration of the founding of the People's Republic of China, today we decided to sift through the AsiaObscura archives, and return to our wildest, most popular China stories of 2011! And so, in order of pageviews.... 6. The Sick Collector ...