- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: kids
Cute baby bunnies, frolicking in a field. Identical twin monkeys, playing hide and seek. A sweet baby panda, serving soup to his sickly mother. This is how the 1986 mainland cartoon for kids, Inspector Black Cat (黑猫警长), always starts. But then... well, let's just say it's Tarantino time. Plenty of cartoons are violent, but in Inspector ...