- Kim Jong Il’s Remarkable Series of Books About Film
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Handmade Indian Movie Posters for Unlikely Hollywood Movies
- Lucky Fruit (and Ain’t So Lucky Fish)
- Why Chinese People Eat Ants
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- The Illegal Mae Sot-Burma Border Crossing
- This Chinese Temple is Filled with the Insanely Disturbing Sculptures
- Why Chinese People Eat Fried Worms
- 19 Incredible Taoist Gods at Beijing’s Dongyue Temple
- The Cutest Slippers of All Time
- Outsider Art Kangaroos at the Beijing Zoo
- Another Abandoned Beijing Amusement Park
- Lady Di Used to Sell Gynecology Textbooks in Burma
- Keep the Evil Away For Chinese New Year
- Forensic Science Museum, Bangkok
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: Haerbin
After the horrors of the tiger park, I neglected to mention the cute photo ops at the end of the tour. I mean, how awesome is this vertical line of tigerocity? After taking the picture, the employee wrenched the doped-out cub from our cuddle. He shoved it in a medium-sized tupperware storage container. He clipped on ...
In northern China there's a tiger park. Like so many things in China, it's nothing like you might expect. To start with, there's a menu at the gate. These aren't animals to take home and domesticate. They're fodder. Victims to be released on your tour. "Let's get a cow," I said. Michelle just ...