Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Lady Di Used to Sell Gynecology Textbooks in Burma
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: funny
Happy 61st 62nd birthday, China! (And happy 39th birthday, me!) In honor of this grand celebration of the founding of the People's Republic of China, today we decided to sift through the AsiaObscura archives, and return to our wildest, most popular China stories of 2011! And so, in order of pageviews.... 6. The Sick Collector ...
While we were busy on our own adventures, Chinese tourists flocked to Beijing's glorious World Park of their own accord. Some of them with entire camera crews in tow. Wedding photos, engagement photos, bff shots, they were costumed, posed, and so immaculately arranged. Here's a couple of our favorites! Even those who didn't ...
Sci-fi books? China's got tons of those. But when it comes to sci-fi movies, China's really falling behind. One that really did impress me, though, was the very first to be produced in China: 1980's gorgeous, fun, and campy "Death Ray on Coral Island" (珊瑚岛上的死光). In "Death Ray," a good-hearted team of Chinese scientists, based in what ...