- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: death
It used to be a retreat. 90 years ago, the French spent 9 months building Bokor Hill Station up as the ultimate getaway: escape from the miserable heat and humidity of Phnom Penh. 900 laborers died while building it, but to the French all these ghosts were worth it. There was a ...
With Melaka being a culture mix of Indian, Malay, Chinese, Dutch and Portuguese, amongst others, local customs are very much honored and preserved. Buddhists, keeping up with modern times, offer their ancestors the very best in the afterlife. Apart from the expected cash to spend and incense to purify and keep them from ...