- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- Learn How to Speak North Korean
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: death
It used to be a retreat. 90 years ago, the French spent 9 months building Bokor Hill Station up as the ultimate getaway: escape from the miserable heat and humidity of Phnom Penh. 900 laborers died while building it, but to the French all these ghosts were worth it. There was a ...
With Melaka being a culture mix of Indian, Malay, Chinese, Dutch and Portuguese, amongst others, local customs are very much honored and preserved. Buddhists, keeping up with modern times, offer their ancestors the very best in the afterlife. Apart from the expected cash to spend and incense to purify and keep them from ...