Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Kim Jong Il’s Remarkable Series of Books About Film
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Insect Museum
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Handmade Indian Movie Posters for Unlikely Hollywood Movies
Also from Andy Deemer…
Tag Archives: animal
Wolves had come down from the hills, and torn apart a horse. The villagers were building new sheds, to keep the young lambs and goats in, and bringing in all the animals. It was a moment.