Also from Andy Deemer…
The AsiaObscura Book
The Stormglass Protocol
"Like a Bond adventure for kids... Undeniably entertaining." - Kirkus
"A brilliant twist on the classic theme... captivating." - ForeWord Clarion
"Action-packed and fast-paced... barrels along with a cheerful intensity and no shortage of middle-grade Bond-style adventure." - Publishers Weekly
Stormglass for the iPad
"Truly immersive. ★★★★½" - 148Apps.com
"Rich graphics, an immersive storyline, and puzzles that will have you turned upside down." - iDownloadBlog.com
"Pulls the genre out of its stationary roots." - JayIsGames.com
"Perfect" - The NY Times
"Terrific" - Entertainment Weekly
- The Quirk of Bangalore Palace
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- A Sweet New Batch of Indian Movie Posters
- Another Little Bangalore Boat Church
- Why Chinese People Eat Ants
- Why Chinese People Eat Sea Horse
- Why Chinese People Eat Deer Penis
- India's Incredibly Cool Hand-Drawn Movie Posters
- Collapsing Caves, Dead Spelunkers, Corpse Robbery, and Big Mike's Mystery House
- All the Fortunes on Hong Kong's Temple Street
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- The Cockiest Shrine in Bangkok
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Beijing's Dongyue Temple and Their 19 Incredible Taoist Gods
- North Korean traffic lights… um… robot ladies.
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke's DVD Collection in Colombo
- The Poem I Can't Find…
- 18 Terrible Moments from a Taoist Hell
- Beijing's incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Outsider Art Kangaroos at the Beijing Zoo
- Lucky Fruit (and Ain't So Lucky Fish)
- A Lovely Writeup of My Fowl Documentary
- The Cutest Slippers of All Time
- Tongzhou's "Kids with Measles" Ride
- Ready to Rumble
- Modern Day Cavemen of Shanxi
- No Panking!
- The Romance Park of the Heart – an abandoned Beijing theme park
- Prosthetic Noses, Red Wigs, and Whiteface… American Characters in Chinese Films
- About Andy Deemer & AsiaObscura
- Nazi Fashion in China
- Awesomely Steampunk Portable Corn Roaster
- Chasing the Shaman in Mongolia
- Hello Kitty & Cuppuccino!
- A Tiny Roadside Village, Made From Quartz
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- A Museum of Nightmares in the Shadow of the Eiffel Tower
Category Archives: Pretty Pictures
It's Woo's birthday today. Whoohoo! She took this dazzling picture in Burma. It reminds me of the Diane Arbus girls from so many years ago... Wish her Happy Birthday at her (way un-updated) blog, TheWooLand Hotel.
Wolves had come down from the hills, and torn apart a horse. The villagers were building new sheds, to keep the young lambs and goats in, and bringing in all the animals. It was a moment.