- Kim Jong Il’s Remarkable Series of Books About Film
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Handmade Indian Movie Posters for Unlikely Hollywood Movies
- Lucky Fruit (and Ain’t So Lucky Fish)
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Why Chinese People Eat Fried Worms
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- This Chinese Temple is Filled with the Insanely Disturbing Sculptures
- The Illegal Mae Sot-Burma Border Crossing
- Outsider Art Kangaroos at the Beijing Zoo
- Why Chinese People Eat Ants
- 19 Incredible Taoist Gods at Beijing’s Dongyue Temple
- Lady Di Used to Sell Gynecology Textbooks in Burma
- Another Abandoned Beijing Amusement Park
- The Cutest Slippers of All Time
- Beijing’s Supercool Steampunk Printing Museum
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Possibly the Best Menu of All Time
Also from Andy Deemer…
Category Archives: Pretty Pictures
It's Woo's birthday today. Whoohoo! She took this dazzling picture in Burma. It reminds me of the Diane Arbus girls from so many years ago... Wish her Happy Birthday at her (way un-updated) blog, TheWooLand Hotel.
Wolves had come down from the hills, and torn apart a horse. The villagers were building new sheds, to keep the young lambs and goats in, and bringing in all the animals. It was a moment.