Bangkok is awesome. Pad thai, ping pong balls, reclining buddhas. But nowhere is sweeter than this hidden corridor of Central World Mall, where crowds of high school kids practice their sweet dance moves every weekend. Each gang brings their own routines and own MP3 players. Any reflective surface–shop windows, aluminum panelling, fire extinguisher cabinetry–stands in for a mirror. And the moves? OMG. It’s pure coordinated secret wonderfulness. Justin Bieber, eat your heart out.
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- India’s Incredibly Cool Hand-Drawn Movie Posters
Also from Andy Deemer…