Bangkok is awesome. Pad thai, ping pong balls, reclining buddhas. But nowhere is sweeter than this hidden corridor of Central World Mall, where crowds of high school kids practice their sweet dance moves every weekend. Each gang brings their own routines and own MP3 players. Any reflective surface–shop windows, aluminum panelling, fire extinguisher cabinetry–stands in for a mirror. And the moves? OMG. It’s pure coordinated secret wonderfulness. Justin Bieber, eat your heart out.
Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
Also from Andy Deemer…