Bangkok is awesome. Pad thai, ping pong balls, reclining buddhas. But nowhere is sweeter than this hidden corridor of Central World Mall, where crowds of high school kids practice their sweet dance moves every weekend. Each gang brings their own routines and own MP3 players. Any reflective surface–shop windows, aluminum panelling, fire extinguisher cabinetry–stands in for a mirror. And the moves? OMG. It’s pure coordinated secret wonderfulness. Justin Bieber, eat your heart out.
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
Also from Andy Deemer…