Bangkok is awesome. Pad thai, ping pong balls, reclining buddhas. But nowhere is sweeter than this hidden corridor of Central World Mall, where crowds of high school kids practice their sweet dance moves every weekend. Each gang brings their own routines and own MP3 players. Any reflective surface–shop windows, aluminum panelling, fire extinguisher cabinetry–stands in for a mirror. And the moves? OMG. It’s pure coordinated secret wonderfulness. Justin Bieber, eat your heart out.
Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Celebrating Easter in China…
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- A Noble Slave and an Imperial Cannibal
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Nazi Fashion in China
Also from Andy Deemer…