Woo and I have long shared a love of stuffed animals, so it’s time to make it true. This morning, we’re driving off to Songzhuang Artists Village with two lads from Harbin for a 10-day taxidermist training workshop.
- Intro: Setting the Scene
- Day One: Stuffing the Big Dog
- Day Two: But These Aren’t Squirrels
- Day Three: When The Booze Comes Out
- Days Four to Six: When We Eat the Dog
- Day Seven: My First Stuffed Dog
- The Last Few Days: The Final Exams
A couple of Woo’s preview snaps, from our visit last weekend. I just hope my stomach proves to have strengthened since my 7th grade biology class.