Okay, I know he’s been dead for a long time — 17 years — but since he’s still the official (eternal!) president of North Korea. And he’d be
100 99 today! So here are a handful of cute dear great pictures of the “Great Leader” (수령) from our last trip to the DPRK.
Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Lady Di Used to Sell Gynecology Textbooks in Burma
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
Also from Andy Deemer…