I still can’t get over this incredible customs document we had to fill out to enter
North Korea the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea. Already, our nerves were on edge… the ancient plane was filled with smoke, we’d heard references to “American imperialist bastards,” and we were about to land in North Korea. But… no killing devices, exciters, phones, or… published materials?
Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
Also from Andy Deemer…