I still can’t get over this incredible customs document we had to fill out to enter
North Korea the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea. Already, our nerves were on edge… the ancient plane was filled with smoke, we’d heard references to “American imperialist bastards,” and we were about to land in North Korea. But… no killing devices, exciters, phones, or… published materials?
Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- Nazi Fashion in China
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- This Strange Collector Has 1,000 Pairs of Shoes (and a Fetish for Foot Binding)
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
Also from Andy Deemer…