You might think it a bad idea to eat all these weird and raw meats — like diaphram. I did, too. So I trolled the streets of Tokyo until I found the world’s only Parasite Museum. Sadly, everything was written in Japanese, and I couldn’t find a single employee to translate. Not one. Just an unlocked door, and room after room of parasites, and no people. (Even the gift-shop was empty… parasite key-chains (real parasites!) stood waiting to be sold, but I left them there.)
Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Castration Classes at the Beijing Eunuch Culture Exhibition Hall
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- Nazi Fashion in China
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- All the Fortunes on Hong Kong’s Temple Street
- India’s Incredibly Cool Hand-Drawn Movie Posters
Also from Andy Deemer…