What passes for English cuisine in Singapore mall culture. (Found, but not sampled, in the basement of Plaza Singapura Mall.)
Buy Indian Posters
- 21 Amazing Bangalore Breakfast Dishes
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Sell Dried Sea Horses
- This Hindu God has 1,000 Vaginas!
- Amazing Old Bollywood Poster Shops
- Beijing’s incredible (and completely fake) Disneyland
- Why Chinese People Eat Snake as Medicine
- Sifting Through Arthur C. Clarke’s DVD Collection in Colombo
- Murder, Incest, and Fratricide led to The Taj Mahal?
- The Creepiest Amusement Park of All Time?
- Why Chinese Pharmacies Still Sell Ants
- Classic Chinese Torture Methods (and their cute names)
- Hindus Are Buried…?!
- Lady Di Used to Sell Gynecology Textbooks in Burma
- Whoring in Chiang Mai
- Beijing’s Single Most Horrific Meal
- The 38th Reich: Korean Nazi Cosplay
- Why Chinese Drugstores Sell Deer Embryo and Penis
- China’s all-time favorite (and all-time darkest?) comic book: Sanmao
- The Insane Monkey Bar in Tokyo
- A Huge Pile of Gorgeous Old Thai Movie Posters
Also from Andy Deemer…